Are you afraid of the pain of filler injections every 6-9 months because you chose Hyaluronic Acid fillers?
What if there was a filler that gives you instant results and can last for 1 to 4 years?
Have you heard of the wildly popular 少女针 that has taken Taiwan, China and Hongkong by storm?
Ever wondered if you could have this fantastic collagen stimulating filler Ellanse in Singapore?
What is 少女针?
少女针is a name that the Taiwanese have coined to denote Ellanse filler treatments. Multiple before after pictures of happy patients treated with Ellanse emerged in the Taiwanese media in the past few years, and showed that Ellanse is able to reverse the signs of aging on their faces, making them appear 5-10 years younger than their real age, hence the term, "少女针".
The term is also popularised and has spread like wildfire to countries in Asia, including Hongkong and China.
Now, it has also arrived in Singapore at The Knightsbridge Clinic.
What are the signs of facial aging?
Signs of facial aging include:
- Sunken forehead and temples
- Sunken, saggy cheeks
- Deep smile lines and jowl formation
- Change of facial contour from a V to a widened U shape
- Deep skin lines and folds
How does Ellanse work?
Ellanse is made up of 30% Polycaprolactone (PCL) smooth, spherical, 25-50um microspheres homoegenously suspended in 70% Carboxymethycellulose (CMC) gel. PCL is a well-known bioresorbable medical polymer and used in many CE and US FDA approved medical devices for over 20 years, thus its track record is sturdy.
Ellanse works by:
- An immediate filling and lifting effect
- Collagen production by your skin in the next 3-6 months to replace the dissolving CMC gel
- Ellanse microspheres degraded and absorbed by your skin over the indicated duration (S - 1 year, M - 2 years, L - 3 years, E- 4 years)
Which areas can Ellanse be used for?
Ellanse can be used for:
- Forehead and temples augmentation
- Cheek and Zygoma Filling and Lifting
- Nasolabial Folds Smoothening ( Smile Lines)
- Nose and Chin reshaping
- Hands Volumizing
How many types of Ellanse are there?
How is it different from other collagen-stimulators?
Poly-L-Lactic Acid collagen stimulators need 3-4 weeks to see the effects, whereas Ellanse has an immediate filling effect while waiting for the new collagen to be produced. Other collagen-stimulators last from 1-2 years but Ellanse can last up to 4 years.
Therefore, advantages of Ellanse are:
- Immediate results seen
- Lasts longer
- Stronger Lifting Power than other collagen-stimulators
- More collagen production than other collagen-stimulators and HA fillers
Which doctors can provide Ellanse treatments?
If you want to restore the youth to your face and look 5-10 years younger, the best treatment available now is Ellanse.
If you are tired of the pain of yearly filler injections, Ellanse is most suitable for you.
If your doctor is highly experienced in using Collagen-Stimulating Fillers and skilled in facial anatomy, then he is the right doctor to use Ellanse on your face.
If you are having signs of facial aging but not keen on a surgical facelift, then Ellanse is made for you.